Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Monday morning thoughts....

On the way home from dropping Dan off at work Monday morning Ty must have been thinking about his sunday school lesson from the day before. It all started with "Mom, will you still be my mom after I die?". Me: "Yeah, we have been sealed together in the temple.... I will be your mom forever, even after you die." Then he asks " Will we still live in the same house?" Me: "No, hopefully we will live in heaven. That is why it is my job to teach you how to be good... so that we can go back to live with Heavenly Father in heaven." Little Kami: "Where is heaven?" Uhhh, I had a hard time with this one. How do you explain that to a three year old? I don't know about everyone else but I tend to panic when my kids ask me questions that need an important answer...... especially at 7:45 am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow your kids are smart