Okay, I'm ready. I'm ready for jackets, socks, and flannel sheets. It's too hot to eat, too hot to sleep, to hot to play. When we feel brave enough to leave the cool relief that is our basement we are in search of somewhere with A/C, where the kids can be entertained a.k.a. -leave the place in shambles (sorry Superstore and ToysRUs). Today, the library.... it'll be cool there, right?
Even though I will be saying good bye to afternoons with another one of my babies this fall.... I'm ready for it.... indoor shoes, pink erasers, crunchy leaves... yup, I can smell it all already. Fall... cooler weather... I'll be able to open my curtains again.... ahhhhh. Quick kids, get out of bed... get dressed. We are going for a bike ride before it gets too hot.
3 comments:
its been nuts eh! the radio said it hasnt been this hot since the 60's!!!!
oh...i am so with you on this one.
today is cool. it was 9 degrees when i ran this morning, so as soon as the girls were up we went for a huge bike ride.
loving the coolness...
are you crazy!!?? dont you remember what winter is like? but then again, you'll at least be able to go out sometime this winter, we will al lbe stuck.
Post a Comment