Yeah, I'm stumped. I don't know why, I can't think of anything interesting to say in my posts. Possibly because I have been absorbed in an amazing story(blog)of a mother in eastern Canada (I found her through your blog Erin). Her words and pictures are truly inspiring.
We have had an amazing month visiting with family and friends who we haven't seen in a while. It is nice to be close to family again. With that said, I need to feel sorry for myself a little bit here, I am missing my friends in Saskatoon...badly. I'm trying to remember that it took me over a year to make all my friends there... I need to give it time here. Optimism, I'm working on it.
Two things that make me cry... 1)when my baby starts to crawl 2)when my baby decides to be done with nursing. Paige decided to do both this last week, boo. She's crawling, and pulling herself up all over the place. I can only dream of teaching my body to do something totally new and mastering it within a week! Amazing!
Here are a few pics from the last month. We are thrilled with our new house... a dream come true. I can't even believe how nice it is to have space to play, to sleep, to cook, to celebrate, to eat, to entertain, to do absolutly nothing, to argue, to clean, to live.
4 comments:
andy...i love your house! so cute. so exciting. i miss you too. there have been a few occasions where i thought of calling you to hang out, then i remember you're gone. *tear*
and kate...the sweet salty lady. incredible eh? that girl can write! her story is truly inspiring...
hope to see you guys soon.
great house. you will love the garage in the winter!! we all miss you, too.
I love that picture of Paige in the balls. I cant beleive she wasnt screaming.
Hey I am so sad your gone, but we are debating whether or not to move to small town S. Alberta, Jared doesn't like the big city law. So hopefully if we do decide to it will be lethbridge! Angie is crawling, trying to walk, scaling furniture, i had to wean her because i was in the hospital, so seems like our little ones are similar!
Oh my goodness I miss you! I can't beleive Paige! That is very sad, I am sorry that she is growing up so fast, she is still super cute! Your house looks great!
Post a Comment