Let me tell you what I did on Friday. I feel like I am bragging. I read. All day, yep, all day. From start to finish, an a m a z i n g book called My Sister's Keeper (can't remember the author. sorry.) My children ate 2 bags of microwave popcorn and a bag of frozen, then boiled vegetables out of bowls on the family room floor (dont worry, they like them). While I read. Sorry, the girl who was born to save her sister who has leukemia's life then decided to sue her parents for her own body took priority. For one day. The kids were vacuuming up their mess (while I read) when their dad walked in the door, home from work. Oops. They had McDonalds for supper. Oops. I read. It was so fun, maybe I'll do it again some day.
By the way, for anyone interested. The doctor referred little Kami to a pediatrician and said something about muscle relaxants. We'll see what she says. I feel like we're getting somewhere. I'm stoked.
3 comments:
way to be pushy andy.
and your day....dreamy. i've seen that book, almost bought it the other day. is it a true story? worth it? sounds like it:)
i think we all should take those days more often! sort of sounds like my week last week reading the twilight series.
ss
andrea...i've been faithfully checking your blog.
i need an update.
i'll call you soon...
Post a Comment