Been tagged, 6 things/habits you don't know about me... here goes:
1. During Junior High and High School I was totally obsessed with Michael Jackson. When I say totally obsessed I mean it. One day I found my brother and some of his friends in my room one day talking about how I could be arrested. I guess I had a freakish amount of MJ stuff in my room. It' s sad you know, he is a good entertainer... too bad about all the weirdness.
2. I haven't seen or heard from my dad since I was 11.
3. I love to sing, unfortunatly not so well. Don't ask my kids about it... it's pretty scary.
4. I love to smell my Kami's toes, dunno why. I know it's weird. I used to smell my sisters too, when she was little.
This is hard. I might have to add the last 2 after I sleep on it. Stay tuned....heh heh...
2 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag!! I think it's so funny that you like smelling Cammie's toes, I use to like smelling Nate's but now they are REALLY stinky!! :)
oh, i'm so tuned.
i'll be back!
Post a Comment