Tuesday, February 19, 2008

recently......

The kids working on their valentine's....
classic Kami.....also "working" on Valentine's. She can write "mom" so my mailbox was full.....
and Paige....
I had to snap this pic with the chance of the flash waking him.... I savour every moment of peace with this little guy....somedays there are very few...
But then he redeems himself, it's moments like these that melt my heart....(look at his lips sounding out the word... precious)
again... heart melting....
So today the weather was fabulous. 8 degress but it felt even warmer than that. I dug out the itty gum boots and took Paige and Kami out to splash around in the puddles. Paige absolutely loved it... so did everybody who drove by. She was so cute stamping her little feet, squealing with delight. I honestly stayed out there as long as my back could take holding onto the back of her jacket so she didn't fall in the puddle... there was no way she was holding my hand! But she was not impressed when I brought her in and unfortunately she had a huge meltdown (which is so cute at this age). So this is how she spent the rest of the day.....

But honestly, how do you resist this face? You don't... we went back out (after a little rest) and stomped the rest of the water out of the puddle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Paige is getting so tall and smart. We had a great time when you guys came to play wii. It'll be great to spend time with you guys again this weekend. Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures, Ty looks so old! And Paige is adorable. I took Jost out to play in the snow the other day and once we were out there I realized how hard it is to continually pick him up. I understand your sore back.

ec said...

okay...those pics of ty and paige are so, so cute.

love them....