Tuesday, April 15, 2008

weekend update

The only good thing about having a sick baby is all of the snuggling.....
So other than dealing with the flu starting Sunday, the weekend went pretty well. With great weather, and an even greater husband I am still reaping the benefits of an awesome weekend. I got to take the kids to a birthday party at the bowling alley on Saturday afternoon while Dan stayed home so Paige could nap. However, he also decided to get a whole bunch of work around the house done which was amazing, considering the Redwings game was on T.V. On Sunday... round two. Paige woke up sick so the other kids and I headed to church and Dan organized and folded his afternoon away... including the sock basket that hides in my closet. You know the one that holds all of the mismatched socks until the mate is found. My kids call it the "lost and found". Dan was able to match 44! pairs of socks!

4 comments:

ec said...

so true.

and 44! pairs!? that's incredible. can he come to my house?

stone's eye view said...

Thats a lot of socks. My lost and found hangs in the vacuum closet in a big plastic bag. I hope your baby is feeling better soon. Enjoy the snuggles while they last.

Amelia said...

Yippee for Dan!! what a good husband. Its the best surprise when do stuff thats so unexpected.
How are you feeling?? YIPPEE its a girl! So fun and in a crazy way I'm totally jealous of you getting a new baby... even though mine is only 7 months. IT goes wayyyyy to fast. So enjoy it as much as you can. And just so you know I'm coming to hold that little tiny thing. as soon as she arrives. :0)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.