A few thoughts to share:
I was reading in my book about a mother who was describing her babies toes as ripe peas and I thought of Paige's toes and yep, ... ripe peas.
So thankful for my mom who stayed with us for a week after Natty was born. I really think that this is why I am feeling so good, so quickly.
Received the cutest message from Aunt June (who we named Natty after) who called to see how her "little Junie" is doing. The giggle after she said her name was adorable... still haven't brought myself to delete the message. I wish I could somehow save it for Natalie to hear when she is older.
So excited to see my Aunts and cousins who are coming out from Ontario and B.C. for a long-overdue visit.... it's coming quickly....wish I could shed a few more pounds beforehand ;)
Grateful that Ty survived his sleepover at the school last week!
So indescribably grateful for this precious babe that we have been blessed with. A friend at church today said "having a newborn is like having a bit of heaven in your home" and it really is. There is just nothing more precious, is there? I shed a few tears everyday for how quickly she is growing and changing into a big baby and losing her newborn-ness.
Thankful for my kids and how they keep me entertained everyday. I'll never forget when Ty ran in the door from school looking like Christmas morning, ripped off his shirt and showed Dan and I how he learned to do armpit farts with his friends in the bathroom during recess. This is apparently quite a feat because he was so excited and so proud of himself (and practises daily).
Paige says "hi"! Totally breathy and girly sounding... which is so not her.
Tired from being up at night with a baby who wants to stare at her mom during the wee hours of the morn' rather than sleep.... which is fine with me... this is my last newborn to stare back at.
4 comments:
this is such a great post andy.
and i'm so sad little natty is your last. you guys make cute kiddos, so i think you should just keep going;)
but seriously, enjoy her. i know you are.
I guess my internet is back up. All these storms have played havock with it. Sorry about your flowers and Thanks for coming today to help get my house in order for the visit with My sisters and their families. I am so excited I can hardly sleep at night. I hope the weather gets better tho!I've realy enjoyed having you closer to me again. the week at your house showed me what a good Mom you are and how busy you are. Thanks again to you and Dan for giving me today.(Dan took the day off work so Andy and Natty could come help grandma.
Mmy fav lil tid but is Ty and his recess adventures. So funny. Thanks for sharing.
I don't think I could have had more spelling mistakes unless it was on purpose.
Post a Comment