Happy 8 years Dan!
07/15/08 - a trip to the Calgary Zoo, had a fantastic time, perfect weather, Paige's enthusiasm was a hoot, got to meet Yewande, one downer - camera battery died at the first enclosure... boo.
... and if you are wondering what I am wearing.... it's my baby... in one of these. I honestly don't know how I would live without it. Well, I would live - I just wouldn't go anywhere. I use this wrap/sling daily and love it (so does Natty/Juney/chunkymunky). I wore it for the entire 5.5 hours we were at the zoo and did not have any back pain, sore shoulders or anything like that... just happy baby bliss. No sun worries, no bug worries, just a wrinkly shirt at the end of the day. I get questioned about it everywhere I go and I get the "I don't believe it... no back pain?" looks from the other mother's carting their babes in arms or the other carriers (which I won't mention because well, they hurt my back and shoulders and I don't want to be rude) . If you're local you can pick one up at this cute store, and I will add - it is totally worth every penny I paid for it.
3 comments:
that looks like soo much fun! i will def chedck out that sling, and congrats!
Hey andrea looks like you and the kiddos had a great time at the zoo. I think this must be on every families summer to do list. Your kids are such cuties. Have a great day.
Andrea, your kids are so big! And so adorable!
GENEIL
Post a Comment