Who has the best Grandma? We do! We do!

I could not get over how cute their little creations were, they were sure proud of them all.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Honestly, who takes the time (or the effort) to make numerous play-dough mini-pumpkins and witches with their grandkids. Well, my mom - that's who!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We celebrated Paige's 2nd birthday last night (her birthday is actually tomorrow). It was fun, she's so precious, comical, and well, two"ish".
4 comments:
I love the pumpkins and witches. You're mom sounds ALMOST as great as my mom! :)
I can't believe Paige is 2 already. Happy Birthday!
happy birthday sweet girl. she looks even older than she did when i saw her last month!
Her face in the last picture is so adorable. Little Paige, I can't believe she is 2.
Dont you LOVE grandmas, and paige is too cute, ps i tagged you
Post a Comment