1. MarioKart

2. I finally busted Natalie crawling. I've been finding her across the room from where I put her for a couple of weeks now but I'd never actually seen her actually crawl until the 28th.
3. New jeans... that are two sizes smaller than the ones I bought in August.
4. Kami wrote her own tags on her gifts this year. This one is for Paige from Kami. I love it.
6. This

7. Chelsey's response when she opened her mp3 player "Is this real?! .... I can't believe you'd buy this for a six-year-old!"
8. That Ty still believes in Santa.
9. Paige learned to call her Grandpa by his first name - "Bob". She was naming everybody sitting around the table at lunch one day. We all laughed when she said "bob". She then thought she was hilarious and kept blurting out "Bob!".... and yes, we'd all laugh some more.
10. This picture! (Kami is the best......)
8 comments:
Yeah for smaller jeans! Congrats!
I really enjoyed having you here for part of Christmas day. It was fun watching you all play MarioKart. We really need to get some of your pictures printed for you and for me. Natty is growing way too fast. You look great. Love Mom
I really enjoyed having you here for part of Christmas day. It was fun watching you all play MarioKart. We really need to get some of your pictures printed for you and for me. Natty is growing way too fast. You look great. Love Mom
YEAH for smaller jeans...good for you! Your kids are so darn cute...love the Christmas picture!
2 sizes?? That is awesome!!
Looks like you all had a great Christmas.
Lucky you. Seriously, two sizes? That is sweet.
Such cuties!
we have those plaid red jammies..they're my all time fav. so clasic!
Post a Comment