Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the story of sweet cheeks


This is Nat, having carrots for dinner.
Is that a "these are tasty" face? I don't think so....

I know her mouth looks really full.... it's not. That's all cheek, baby.
Those are some sweet cheeks.

Here's Nat... looking like her mama when she was a babe.
And here's Nat wondering where her mama went and what that big black thing is....

Uh-oh, she's a little bit sad here.


Saved by the thumb.

5 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

those cheeks are seriously to die for! And she's got big, beautiful eye's...gorgeous little babe!

Anonymous said...

What a doll. She really does look like you when you were a baby. I think she likes her cereal better though.Mom

Jodi Pilling said...

so cute! Look at those eyelashes. What a cutie!

ec said...

those are some sweet cheeks! and i can totally see you in her.

missLaura said...

She is too adorable Andy.