Thursday, January 8, 2009

our very own....

Have you seen the movie Nanny McPhee? It's pretty cute....
we, at our house, are lucky enough to have our very, own Natty McPhee..... Nat has cut one of her eye teeth on the top. So she has her two front bottom teeth and then this... fang on the top. We call this face where she scrunches her nose and throws her head back her McPhee face because Nanny McPhee has that one tooth that sticks out. It's quite funny, really. Oh, and she drools..... a lot.

4 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

ha ha ha...so cute! I'm jealous. McKenna is still toothless!

Jodi Pilling said...

She is ADORABLE! Grace just cut her first tooth on the bottom and I can totally sympithize with all the drooling. And I think she has those same pj's as Natty! I guess we have GREAT taste. LOL!

Anonymous said...

awww! lov eit

Tiffany said...

Cutiest post ever...thanks for sharing. She is so dang cute I just want to pinch those cheeks so badly. Love em'