Tuesday, March 3, 2009

torn

yipee: Ty got to go to cubs tonight for the first time and had a blast

ugh: I have to give a talk in church on Sunday

yipee: Nat is getting up less at night

ugh: Ty was awake from 1am to 5am last night and needed me up with him

yipee: the weather is getting warmer and the sun is up early in the morning

yipee: paige is talking up a storm

ugh: no, don't, and mine are her favorite words to use

yipee: chelsey did her own hair in pigtails yesterday and it looked pretty cute

ugh: it has been so busy lately, I just want life to slow down a teensy bit for a while

yipee: ty and his friends had a great time at his birthday party

yipee: bought new jeans today in a smaller size

ugh: Paige is especially cranky these days, thank goodness for nap time

yipee: Dan made supper tonight

yipee: get to take Paige to her speech class tomorrow

yipee: i made time to help kami in her "workbook" today... one of my favorite things to do

ugh: dan is working out and i'm just sittin' here

yipee: i have a hot husband

ugh: and he has me

yipee: kami's teacher does not seem to care that we are late for preschool every day

ugh: kami is so opinionated on what she wants to wear everyday. i tell myself i don't care... but I really do care... she has so many cute clothes that lie dormant in her drawers. sigh.

yipee: tomorrow is a new day

yipee: i have a super comfy bed that is calling my name

ugh: is that how you spell "yipee"?

6 comments:

jessk said...

I don't think that the fact that Dan has you should be classed as an "ugh" it should be him listing repeatedly that it is a "yipee" because he is lucky to have such a wonderful wife and mother for his children. Don't be mean to yourself!

Lorraine said...

I agree Dan is lucky and so are your kids.See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

love it! also angie is cranky lately too? wonder why they are both

Rayanna Hogg said...

Girl you need to give yourself a break... Dan is VERY luck to have you!!! Yipee, I can't wait to hear you on Sunday- you will do a great job.

Anonymous said...

Yipee - I have the greatest wife and friend in the world. Plus you looked very hot in those new jeans! I agree with everyone, I am very lucky. I love you! Dan.

missLaura said...

that was very cute Andy.