Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I wonder.....

if this skin firming lotion is really working.

if fear over the swine flu is being blown out of proportion.

if I will ever be able to lose five more pounds.

when my kids will stop being obsessed with candy and junk food.

when Kami will stop changing her clothes forty times a day.

if I will get time to shower today. I guess I just chose blogging over showering....

why the quote for our siding was so much lower than what they charged us.

if Dan loves me as much as I love him. Ooh, that one was painful to admit.....

how to cut my hair.

who is going to win American Idol... who do you think?

if I should cut the long hair on the top of Natty's head.

what my kids will be like as teenagers.

what church callings I will hold in the future.

who I have influenced for the better ... or worse.

what my old roommates are up to these days.

why bad things happen to good people.

if I will ever not crave ketchup chips.

who reads this blog and why......

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think we should cut Natty's hair yet, Adam will win AI (although he is nothing but an 80's rocker), I am scared too of our teenage children, the skin firming lotion is working (I've seen you naked), swine flu is over-rated, I think our kids will never stop eating candy (since I do think that Dr Pepper, Doritos and Nibs should be considered a meal), and yes Dan definitely loves you more! Love you Andy! Dan.

Rayanna Hogg said...

DAN you are so sweet!! Andy I just love reading your blog... you sure have a way of pulling me in! So many questions, I don't know where to start?? Perhaps play-group next week-- these are GREAT topics?!! LOL

Jackie S. said...

Awww....that was sweet Dan!! :) I read your blog because you are soooo real and funny, plus a pretty freakin awesome chick!!

Carrie said...

-I think swine flu is definitely over blown
-Your kids will probably always be obsessed with candy. I know I am.
-Hopefully Danny will win AI. I'm only a mediocre Adam Lambert fan: meaning I see that he does have some pretty good singing chops, but I don't want him to win. Too much of a screamer.
-I love reading our blog because whether you know it or not, it's usually hilarious -I love reading about the funny stuff your kids do

GENEIL said...

Andrea, you and I are twins separated at birth. I wonder the very same things but I have 12 pounds to go till I am at PRE-Marlee weight.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog cause I love ya yet I'm too LAZY to call you..... that and I don't have your number. Perhaps it's really cause I'm too busy being "comfy" on my couch, though it's not blue and it doesn't live in my kitchen. It sits nicely in front of our new PVR. (I know, we are behind the times)
By the way, perhaps your kids would get over their Candy obsession if you gave them a ginormous box of Sugar Crisp for their birthday. Then again, maybe not.....
I do think that the swine flu has been blown WAY out of proportion, though I'm also sure I wouldn't like to have it! But people die from the normal flu too. We were recently in Mexico , and all was and still is well here in our little world..... the world that you know next to nothing about cause I don't have a blog and I hardly ever put anything on facebook. Perhaps I'll try to send you more messages, or at least get your phone number!

missLaura said...

Andy I read your blog and I love it! I read it because we miss your family so much. You guys are the best!

Sheila said...

Hi Andrea.. I guess I should come out of hiding. I've been reading your blog for months now. I love the way you look at life and the way you enjoy your children. You uplift me. Don't know if you remember me too well. I was your young womans leader in parkland. I thought highly of you then and my opinion is still the same. You are quality!! Quiet, graceful and loving.

Vanessa said...

I read your blog because I think you are amazing and love the insights you have. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and heart so often. I think you are great!

Kelli Olsen said...

I hope Kris Allen wins! Adam can definitely sing...but not really my style. Danny has an amazing voice too but kind of bores me. YES the swine flu is over rated. I work in a clinic so I see it first hand. I love to ready your blog because your easy to talk to and relate to. Also because I would like 5 kids one day so your a great example of what my life could be like in a few years!

DJ said...

Ok I admit that I read your blog. I love your posts. You're so real and I love the way you write --- you have a way with words and putting them together in such a simple yet captivating way. So when I see on Carries blog that you've updated I always click on your blog link. You're great Andy! Your kids are darling! You have the family planned life that most LDS girls grow up wanting. Some of us may not get to have it in this life but I love hearing you experiences with it all and seeing pix of all your adorable littles! It's obvious what a good mom you are! Happy mothers day this weekend!