Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've always wanted to

join Weight Watchers.

be a good singer.

have a big family.

love fearlessly (is that a word?).


learn how to properly apply and wear make-up.

have electrolysis.

get rid of cable T.V.

be a fabulous cook.

write really well, like publishable (is that a word?) .... good thing this is my blog....

have great style.

know how to take a great picture.

love exercise and to be in great shape.

be lighthearted.

do a cleanse.

be really fun to hang out with.

know how to do this:

"I'm making chicken nuggets something extraordinary for dinner tonight! "(Yes, I've figured out some html!!)

6 comments:

missLaura said...

don't do a cleanse, they suck!

Lorraine said...

It sounds like you will be busy. You do so many great things with your family and for your family, I can't imagine were you find time for yourself.

Jodi Pilling said...

What GREAT goals! Hey did you know you can join WW online? That is what I do...and it WORKS great. Sure beats going to meetings.

Sharon said...

These last three posts are AWESOME, Andy! I love your honesty and love getting a deeper glimpse into who you are and what you think. I think you are GREAT!

Sharon said...

I thought I would repost my comment because last time I accidently posted under Ryan's name and wanted you to know it was me so it wouldn't creep you out. :)

leah jane said...

i want to do all those things too!

andy, did i know you had a blog? i think not, otherwise i would have been reading all your fun posts and catching up with your cute family long ago!

found you through tiffany's blog, and i am oh so glad i did.