.... it was a tuesday, just like today. On that tuesday I posted how Paige had her first haircut. We went while Kami was at school. I had been really trying to convince Kami to get her hair cut too but she was not convinced (she liked her long hair like Gabriella's from HSM). But I talked her into going to Beaners just to check it out. Fortunately, the girl talked her into getting her hair trimmed and layered it a bit. I turned out great. When it was all over, we headed to the Ramada for mom and tots swim. We had a blast! Kami and Paige were up and down the slide and swimming all over the place. Natty enjoyed it too.
That weekend I was in charge of the activities at our ward camp out. The weather was not nice (raining, cold and some snow!). Thankfully, it was moved to the church where we had breakfast and then just played some relay type games in the gym, did some crafts and made hemp necklaces. I think it turned out okay. I was home by 11:30 and set a record for cheapest Primary activity ever.
The next week was busy with Chelsey's dance recital. She had a dress rehearsal on Wednesday night at the University. It was fun to see her up on the stage and to watch some of the other dances. Chelsey was excited about her new lip gloss that she got to wear on stage. Natty climbed up and down the huge staircase and Kami chased her. Chelsey had a recital Thursday, and Friday night, and also a matinee and evening show on Saturday. She had a great time dancing on stage. My mom, Dan's mom, Ty and Kami and I all went to the Friday night show and it was pretty good. Kami fell asleep before Chels danced and was snoring so loud my mom had to take her out. Chelsey got flowers and was exhausted by the end of the night.
She did not dance in the Saturday shows because her and Ty were in a ball tournament. The whole day was fun. Grandma and Grandpa Hull came to watch and had a picnic lunch for us. The kids got their trophies and had a blast playing ball all day.
I'll post some pictures when I have some time. Other than that we have been busy with regular life. We are looking forward to seeing some family (and hopefully some friends!) that are coming for the July 1st festivities. School is almost out and I can't wait!
Oh! ... and Natty is walking. Boo.
3 comments:
Yay for walking! That means you have another free arm and one less trip to the van when bringing everything in. I wish mine would walk.
What Nat is already walking!!! Crazy...we miss you guys I can't believe that Natalie is big enough to walk. So now that Schools out you pick the day (only not thurdays cause I work) but either we are coming in or you are coming out. I Can't WAIT!!
I can't believe she just decided to up and walk. she was trying when she stayed here but was a bit afraid. We aure loved having her. It was fun to go to Chelsey's dance and the ball tournament. I loved playing with the girls and the caterpillers. It was a laugh.
Post a Comment