Sunday, December 6, 2009

marked

Tonight while I was making dinner Natty was miserable and screaming bored so I decided to set her up at the table with a marker and a coloring book to keep her happy. For some reason Natty loves to color on anything but the paper provided. Notice the high chair arms, the table, her belly. I really don't know where she gets it from.



.

p.s. she started it.


6 comments:

themccarthys said...

she really is so cute!!!!!

Kelli Olsen said...

yes, you are cute Natty!

Vanessa said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

it must be the age, hannah does the same thing, and eats crayons/markers as well! angie never did!

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Dan! Mike and I had a good laugh about this post... Good times!

Lorraine said...

I wonder who she gets it from eh!He looks like he's having a good time. She is so easy to love. Dan is a good father.