Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the time

I do not have the time to be blogging.

I should be finishing the fruit pizza that I started at 9'o clock last night. It's for Kami's birthday snack day this afternoon.

I should be planning the rest of my week down to the minute. There is just so much going on... a snack day, parent teacher conferences, a birthday, a birthday play-date (my kind of party!), a funeral, a surprise party, a basketball tournament, a baby shower, two scentsy party invites.....

I need to find babysitters.

We had the missionaries for dinner last night. The kids love having them over. We ordered pizza (is that allowed?). (oh, and thanks, Dan, for inviting them back for dinner next week!) I don't even feel guilty about not feeding two growing, hungry, serving boys boxed pizza .... after all, my doctor told me just yesterday morning that I need to get some rest. I laughed... it turned into a coughing fit.

I'd love to post some cute pics of my kids or the funny videos of us sledding into the irrigation ditch at the cabin but it will have to wait.... as will the posts about Ty and Chelsey's birthdays.... and for that matter, Paige's birthday (that was in October.....). But I just don't have the time!!

One day I'll get caught up... right?

2 comments:

themccarthys said...

you are doing better at posting then me. i don't think life ever slows down. so i wish you luck but you do need to get better that cough of yours is horrible.

Lorraine said...

Great posts you made my night.