The last year of my life has been, well, let's just say "crazy". And unfortunately, I haven't blogged much. I'm sad about that because my family and I really enjoy reading through the printed pages of my blog from the last few years. I wished I'd written about the bad times as well as the good. Because I've learned alot. And had many amazing experiences... and some not so amazing ones. But all in all, it's all been okay.... I wish I'd written through all of the ups and downs though.
So way back in October, Paige turned 3. My computer broke that month and Dan was gone for three weeks. Those are my excuses for not blogging about her birthday. The day of her birthday was a looong day. I decided at about 10 am that we should get our flu shots that day. Six! (or maybe 8, I can't remember) hours later we pulled into the driveway to let her birthday guests into the house. We were late for her party. I hadn't cleaned my house or made dinner. Luckily, I'd made her cake, which was a plain blue cake. She was really into blue that month. In fact, all she wanted for her birthday was a blue slurpee. And guess what? she got exactly what she wanted! Easy!
4 comments:
It is really hard to write about the hard stuff. It is just so...out there! It leaves you exposed and vulnerable.
But then like you said, it helps you remember what you have learned.
I am glad you are blogging now Andy, I miss you when you're gone.
xoxo
I've missed you!! so glad you are back. Sorry that the past while has been difficult. Know that we are thinking of you, supporting and loving you and your family.
Its so good to hear from you.
And where do you print your pages? Just at home? We should do that!! As usual, I get my best ideas from you.
Hey Andy - I have a baby announcement for you, but I need your mailing address.... asap! Please and Thank you! Also, do you happen to know Shaunie's address as well?
Post a Comment