We spent the afternoon at one of our favorite places. It started out warm and sunny. We could hear the occasional rumble of thunder echoing through the mountains. A crazy dark cloud blew in and with it came cooler weather and crazy rain. It didn't slow us down. We still threw rocks in the lake, waded in the freezing water, checked out "
kami's falls", watched for deer, played at the playground and enjoyed our usual treat.... after getting soaked!

Ty's usual pose... he's getting so old.




I wish they were all this easy to take a good picture of....
Kami finally smiled for the camera! She does not like having her picture taken so I especially love when I get one of her smiling.


Natty was so excited about each and every rock that she picked up and threw into the water. She is getting quite good at getting people's attention and demanding "watch me!" We forgot to bring extra clothes for her... good thing
Kami brought extra (and that she is so
teensy) because Nat fit into
Kami's dry shorts after her fall in the lake!
You'd think attempting a good picture of them all would be getting easier.... it's totally not. This was the best one we got.
I took some of these pictures on my old point and shoot (Canon Powershot) and some of them on my Rebel XTi.... there should be more of a difference, no? I think someone needs to teach me how to use my good camera.... it's been 2 years and I can't figure it out!
6 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like a fun day out!
you have the cutest family looks like you guys had a great day!!
Looks like you had a great Father's Day! Your pictures are so cute of all the kids. You should talk to Lashauna about your camera, she took a class on it and learned lots.
Looks like fun. I can't believe I missed the ice cream. Glad to be home and looking forward to seeing you guys.
Awe, I love Waterton! Cute pics of all your kids, Andy!
Cute pictures, looks like you guys had a great day! Your kids are growing up so fast, what a cute bunch!
Post a Comment