What are you thankful for?
Ty: "church, family, school, our house, friends, food"
Andy: "come back to me, I'll try to narrow it down a bit"
Chelsey: "the 3 f's; food, family, friends, oh and chase" (???? what?!)
Talie: "puppies"
Kami: "this food"
Dan: "andy who holds everything together, food, family, the church, repentance, pepsi, the Redwings" (and that's where I stopped listening.....)
Paige: "food" I think they were side-tracked but the dinner in front of them.
Sydney (our guest/5th daughter/Chelsey's friend from across the street): "for a good friend like Chelsey"
Andy: "prayer, Dan's job, family". I'm feeling particularly blessed and grateful these days so the list could go on.... and on. I'm trying to focus on gratitude and telling people when I am thankful for them or something they did. It should be something that happens easily but I hate to say that I procrastinate saying "thank you" sometimes. I'm trying to tell people when I appreciate them or something they've done for me right away so their kind deed doesn't get forgotten.
We had Thanksgiving dinner at home this year with just us. Dan's been busy with work all weekend and we also had 2 weddings to go to. It was busy but a lot of fun too. Yesterday, we got a babysitter and I went to work with Dan (in between the weddings). Other than that, busy with the usual setting up play-dates, driving people around, cleaning up the kitchen (which I feel like I do 100 times a day), and trying to remember to sit Talie on the potty once in a while.
2 comments:
i am grateful for good friends that talk on the phone endlessly!!!!!!!!!! i am also gratefull for lots of other things
Aunt Shirley will be glad to read this. It's great to read about what you are all thankful for. I'm also grateful for Shawnie she has been so good for you and you for her.
Post a Comment