Thursday, November 18, 2010

what. was. i. thinking.

Dan had the day off today so we thought we'd head to the pet store to look at fish tanks. That's what we were planning on getting the kids for Christmas.... and this is what we came home with...

Meet Boo.... or Rosie. We haven't decided yet.




10 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

How fun! The kids must be so excited!

Angie said...

you are so brave! i just told my kids today they could get a fish for Christmas, they are so pumped! i think you should for sure call it Boo than you can say "kids go scoop Boo's poop" or "don't step in Boo's poo" the possibilities are endless...

ec said...

she is so sweet!

i might be just a teensy bit jealous.

Anonymous said...

I wish you so much luck. I discovered quickly that I wasn't a dog-in-the-house person, and only lasted 10 days with ours.... becoming a home wrecker in the mean time, as Mike and Makenna were COMPLETELY in love with our puppy and it broke their hearts seeing him go to a new home.

Boo is super cute -- I'm sure he'll be so happy with your family! Merry Christmas!

Lorraine said...

She is adorable. I couldn't believe how cute she was when I got to the pet store. I hope you have a good first night with her.

Jill said...

ahhhhh she is a cute dog! i think i'm outvoted but i vote rosie! that's crazy that you came home with a dg but your family will love her!

Lashauna said...

Oh - she's super cute (the puppy and Paige!) You are brave - hope she is good for you. :)

Rayanna Hogg said...

SOOOO FUN-- and VERY brave!!! Your kids will just love her!

Vanessa said...

You are brave!!

Candace said...

You are crazy! I mean you already have 5 kids, a husband and now you throw a dog on top of all of that. What are you thinking girl. Good luck with that. I'm sure that the kids think you guys are the best parents ever.