Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 8 &9

A Place That You've Traveled To

I'm skipping this one.

In the past I have traveled across Canada (as far as Ontario) and visited Vancouver and Victoria (and all of the amazing little cities in between. I've been to Detroit to watch a hockey game, and my parents took me to Cancun when I was 18. It was a blast but it was also so long ago that all of my pictures are on film and not on my computer. Boo.

I'm hoping one day soon I'll be blogging about a trip that I took with Dan to some place fabulous and have amazing pics to prove it!

First 10 Songs on Your IPod (on Shuffle)

Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Animal - Neon Trees (my FAVE song right now!)
Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
Brick - Ben Folds Five
Secrets - OneRepublic
Baby - Justin Bieber
Mr Jones - Counting Crows
Call and Answer - Barenaked Ladies
Peace Train - Cat Stevens
Gravity - John Meyer

2 comments:

themccarthys said...

i am with you on the traveling things some day i will go somewhere with mike. but for right now i have never even been in an airplane! boo for me

Anonymous said...

I am all in for the travelling to somewhere hot with a quiet beach where we can skinny dip! No kids allowed, we could run around naked and kiss a little! Anyways I gotta get back to work, now I'm gonna have a hard time concentrating! love you, DanS.