Guilty! I recently stumbled across your blog through Erin's (my cousin) blog. Your little family is adorable and my girl is around the same age as your youngest, I think. Anyways, great blog - I am enjoying it (but not so secretly anymore). Julie PS- I have to ask: What is the name of that song on your slide show? It's the cutest song ever. I will have to figure out how to put a slide show on mine, too. It's so cute.
7 comments:
andrea...i've been stalking you secretly. but no more! you're going to be asking me to stop commenting soon...
then leaave comments on ours andrea!
Andrea, the blog looks great. The kids are getting so big. Look forward to seeing you guys.
Hey there
yeah her tooth is in a weird spot o well, got the swim suit at baby gap.
very cool site. how on earth do you do those slide shows? you will have to help me.
Guilty! I recently stumbled across your blog through Erin's (my cousin) blog. Your little family is adorable and my girl is around the same age as your youngest, I think. Anyways, great blog - I am enjoying it (but not so secretly anymore).
Julie
PS- I have to ask: What is the name of that song on your slide show? It's the cutest song ever. I will have to figure out how to put a slide show on mine, too. It's so cute.
Thank you! The song is 5:19 by Matt Wertz.
Post a Comment