Wednesday, August 8, 2007

a day in the life of.....

This is me for the last hour: finished cleaning up lunch, changed poopy diaper, made cookies (don't worry, I washed!), helped kids (ages 6,5,5,3,3 years) clean up pool and backyard toys while singing "Teamwork" from Wonderpets (it really gets them goin', promise), changed poopy diaper number 2, fed kids cookies and milk, made bottle and rocked baby to sleep, dumped out pool in backyard and shoved under deck, switched the laundry, kissed and made better a hurt nose, started Flushed Away DVD, dressed two Barbies, came back upstairs to clean the kitchen... again, unfortunately I was sidetracked by the computer and all of the important stuff I HAD to do on it and now I am off to some guilt-free time with Harry Potter. The cookie crumbs can wait.

4 comments:

ec said...

oooh...harry potter.

i won't say anything else. let me know when you're done.

i neglected the girls for 3 days when i was reading it. livvy watched alot of tv, and halle had more naps than she's used to. but now it's over and things are back to normal...

enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter is worth it Andrea, the computer maybe not... haha

Anonymous said...

i agree i am obessed with HP thats all i do in my spare time... wait what spare time

stone's eye view said...

HP is soooooo good, I am sure you are done by now.