Okay, I am making it official. I am pregnant. I'm sure nobody is really surprised. So, yes, the rumors are all true! ...and let me just tell you, by the fifth one, it is really hard to hide for long. It's like my mother-in-law (mom of 7) always says..."it's like a balloon, the more times it is blown up, the easier, and faster it blows up". So true.
6 comments:
YAY Andy! That is great news- I am so excited for you! I never want you to be done having kids. You are such a good mom! When are you due? How are you felling?
congrats! i agree with laura, you really are such a good mom, I wish you were still here so I could keep learning from you.
i am so excited!
i agree with laura too. you are a fabulous mom. i'm being totally honest when i say that there have been times when i have thought to myself, "now what would andrea do?"
and you guys make the cutest babies...keep it up;)
Wow! How exciting. I hope you are feeling great. I agree with Erin, you have wonderfully adorable babies.
Congratulations!!!!Thats very exciting!!!!Well I have some news too, I am also! LOL, so we will have to chat!Take care....
Oh Andy! I finally got around to updating myself with your blog and what a wonderful thing to read! All the best for you and your wonderful family. say hi to the other kids for me.
Post a Comment