Full names: Daniel William, Andrea Lorraine
How long have you been married?: 7.5 years
How long did you date?: Off and on for 11 months (I always say that we didn't fight until our third year of marriage because we fought about everything the year we dated!)
Who eats more? uh, this one is embarrassing... depends what: pizza, me... other stuff, Dan (except lately... but I'm pregnant..so there....
Who said I love you first?: I hate to admit this... but I don't know....neither does he.
Who is taller?: Dan
Who sings better?: We are both pretty sad
Whose temper is worse?: Dans, no question
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, why? Is this significant to something?
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Whoever gets to them first.
Who mows the lawn? Mostly Dan, occasionally me
Who is the first to admit they were wrong? Me, I'm hoping he'll catch on... heh, heh
Who cooks? Me.... always, and if I'm not here, they eat out
Who proposed? Dan
Whose parents do you see the most? Definitely mine
Who has more friends? Dan, by far
Who has more siblings? We both come from families of 7 kids, but mine is blended (originally, I have one bro and one sis)
Who wears the pants? I'd say him; he'd say me
2 comments:
he he cute! likin' your new look, sorry hun but our long distance plan is expired so I haven't had the chance to call you again. like 2 weeks after I talked to you our "Deal" was over! I hope to chat with you again soon!
Hey there, I do LOVE amish books, do tell me the book!
Post a Comment