Wednesday, September 24, 2008

by popular demand


I've been getting some complaints about a recent post. How dare I blog about the cabin without posting a picture of it. I included some from outside the cabin, but none of the actual cabin. In fact, I didn't take more than one picture of the outside of it. So here it is. I'll get some more when we go down for Thanksgiving... that's right, we get to go again. Be jealous...you should be..... very, very jealous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey the picture is great and it shows all our hard work in making a drain for the run off. I also love the cabin and actually yesterday I said to Robert. "Should we take this home." Meaning the cabin. It is so peaceful and restful. I also love the fresh smell in the air there. It was fun to share it all.Love Mom

Anonymous said...

wow that place looks amazing i would love to have a place like that. i would love to go there hint hint. jk
shaunie

ec said...

this is gorgeous!

it was soooo great to see you guys! and i meant it when i said we have a ton of room. come visit!

Cheryl said...

Yes I will fully admit to being very jealous. We just came back from the ranch on Saturday, and I was totally rejuvinated. I don't know what is in mountain air that makes you feel better the moment you breathe it in, but it's somethin. Where is this cabin by the way? I vow someday I will have a cabin.....Bob when are you getting a raise????? :)