Friday, February 27, 2009

by popular demand

5 minute chocolate mug cake:

4 tbsp flour
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
Mix
Add 1 egg
Mix
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil (I used applesauce)
3 tbsp choc. chips (I added more..a lot more ...this is what makes the cake good so use good milk choc. chips)
splash of vanilla
Mix up good
Microwave 3 minutes.

The first time we made these we used over sized mugs and they turned out great. Don't get freaked out when they raise up really high. The second time, I used a regular sized mug and it overflowed. I just continued to let it cook and picked up the piece of cake that had overflowed and chucked it, not too much of a mess. These are not the best cake you've ever had (like I said, use extra choc. chips) but cut a craving pretty nicely... and in five minutes. They were definitely fun for the kids to make themselves.



















I once had a good friend say that Kami's fuzzy hair is endearing... I sure hope other people see it that way too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuzy hair rocks, angie has it too!!

Jodi Pilling said...

Thanks for the recipe. I can't wait to give it a try!

Lorraine said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe. I haven't tried it myself. I love Kami's hair, it makes her her. You are such an awesome Mom.