Friday, February 6, 2009

tidbits

Kami is on a Cinderella kick. She watched the movie the other day and when we were putting the DVD in she asked why there were two discs. I explained that one disc had the movie on it and the other one was Bonus Material. So today she wanted to watch it again and had put the DVD in herself. When it wouldn't start we figured out she had put in the wrong disc.

Oh, I said. It's the wrong disc.

Ah, I put in the dry bones disc, Kami states.

Huh? Did you say dry bones?

Yeah, the disc. It's not the movie one... it's the dry bones one. She looks at me like I'm the crazy one.

Okay, got it. Where do they come up with this stuff? "Bone-nus" material I guess....

**********

... and I heard Ty say this today....

"Chelsey is home, YAY!" ... it was not too loud, sort of under his breath. But still, it was genuine so it counts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious.Your kids say the cutest things. They really think things out. Thanks for keeping me entertained. Love Mom

Sharon said...

"dry bones" so funny.
Ty's reaction to Chels coming home is so sweet.

Tiffany said...

That is so hilarious....Good on ya to figure out what the heck she was trying to say. Kids are just to cute for there own good.

ec said...

so funny. i love kid talk ...

kelseyp said...

that is adorable. your kids say the cutest things.