Thursday, March 19, 2009

comic relief

Wouldn't it be funny if a mom wore her pants inside out to pick up her daughter from preschool? It would be even funnier if right before she walked out the door she looked down at her pants and thought "these sure don't look very good, they're all bally or something". I might have laughed when I noticed the mile long tag hanging off of the back of her pants like some sort of tail. And a guffaw probably would have escaped me when she tried to put her keys in her pants pocket, only to find there was no pocket, just the outline of one.

It's okay, you can laugh. In case you didn't guess, I wore my pants inside out to Kami's preschool today... and even stuck around a bit longer than usual to visit with the other moms. I hope they all noticed my pants on inside out and laughed about it when they got into their cars becuase I can't stop laughing about it and it sure feels good to laugh out loud about something, even if it is my pride.

8 comments:

themccarthys said...

that made my day i needed a good laugh thanks for that

kelseyp said...

haha. that is so something i would do. i love it!

Lorraine said...

I can't believe it. You are so funny. The mom's probably thought it was a new trend. Have fun at the birthday party. Relax and enjoy it.

Sharon said...

Hilarious!

Rayanna Hogg said...

oh my heck this totally made me laugh out loud LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!! You are the best Andy-- and only you could pull this off so gracefully!

Jodi Pilling said...

thanks for making me laugh...it is nice to know that you had a smile on your face in an embarassing situation!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

hey - you have NO idea who I am, but I had to tell you that I read your blog because I've been feeling guilty! I went to school with your SIL Jana, and I seem to know a few of the people you do. Is that creepy to tell you?! Anyways, I just wanted to say that you seem to be such an awesome wife and mother. Life seems really good with your family and that's so great. Hope you don't mind me saying hello!

Christal said...

you are hilarious you made me laugh you are a great sport and a great mom!! too funny!!