Saturday, March 7, 2009

confession time

So it's Saturday morning... I'm home alone (well, Natty's asleep). Dan took the kids to run some errands but mostly to get them out of my hair so I could finish up my talk for church tomorrow (ew!). I'm done my talk and they aren't home yet so I thought I'd work out for a bit before they get home. So while I'm changing and putting on my shoes I'm eating a package of Skittles. Makes sense right, to eat them all before I work out?!

Ha, but seriously, have you tried these?

5 comments:

Jackie S. said...

Mmmmm.... those look awesome...I am afraid to ask where they can be found..hehe.

Andy said...

I found them at Walmart one day for 25 cents each. Then on Friday night we bought them at the school fundraiser bingo night.

Kelli Olsen said...

They are yum! You did great on your talk too!

Lorraine said...

They look good. I went to the Dr. and have a bronchial infection so I bought my antibiotics and 2 oversized chocolate bars to make me feel better. I know were you gat the sugar thing from. At least you went on the treadmill.

missLaura said...

You work out so you can eat skittles and not care! Good for you!