Saturday, April 4, 2009

picture perfect post

There are 2 1/2 years between Kami and Paige... my biggest space between babies. We always told Kami she'd better be nice to Paige because one day she'd be bigger than her and that day is fast approaching. Right now, they weigh exactly the same at 29 lbs.


Natty is pretty busy these days and loves to get into the kitchen cupboards..... literally.



Ty's baptism. March 14th. What a feeling it is to see your baby being baptized. Ty was baptized by Dan and confirmed by Grandpa Mel (Ty's middle name.) Grandpa Robert gave the talk on baptism and everyone did a great job. We finished the night off with Root Beer floats with friends and family at our house.

We took rainbow jello cups to preschool for Kami's birthday snack. They were a hit. The kids really seemed to like them... except for one little guy who thought one of the orange layers was cheese.



Typical Kami picture smile...... and morning hair, whoa. Posing with her birthday decorations.Kami Jean and Grandma Jean share a birthday. Kami got a "M plee plee player" for her birthday and will rock out to her HSM or MamaMia songs wherever we go. She's still pretty shy and will not talk to anyone but she'll sing along to her songs no matter who is around.We usually get pretty tired of eating cake at this time of year so I am always trying to think of different things we can have rather than cake. Although, this year we only had cake once on the 26th for Grandma Jean. Ty opted for a banana cream pie, Chels had ice cream cone cupcakes at her party ("microphones" to go along with the High School Musical theme) and Kami had these, Rice Krispie squares. Kids don't usually really like cake anyways.Natty and Nixon

Natty's toothy grin.

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Fun pictures. Your kids are so cute and you are an awesome Mom. We had a great time when you came to our house. You need to come more often.I need a picture of Ty's baptism.Love Ya

Aimee said...

Cute pictures, cute treats, and cute kids (especially those cute Natty cheeks)! The only thing I want to see more of is you and your smokin' hot skinny bod! By the way, did you put cool whip between the rainbow layers on those cups? I've made those before, but yours look way better.

Rayanna Hogg said...

Oh, I just love Natty's cute little grin!!! Your jello cups looked great... you will have to teach me how! I"m glad your crazy birthday month is finally over--- wait not for long thought right?!!

GENEIL said...

Marlee does the EXACT same smile as Natty. Mitch calls it her crazy, old man, pumpkin face. At 9 months Marlee only has 2 teeth and is a pretty picky eater already! ARRRGGGHH!

Tiffany said...

Such a fun entry...those jello cups look so yummy you should post the recipe with directions...PLEASE ! I can't believe you are old enough to have a eight year old that's crazy. Your kiddos are darling as ever.

ec said...

love the pictures ... especially the natty ones. don't know why .. must be baby hungry;)

Carrie said...

Such a cute post. I absolutely love the pictures of Natty in the cupboard beside your kitchenaid. That is so funny! And I love all of Kami's cute pictures (and crazy hair) reminds me of me when I was little :)