We took Natty to see the doctor today. She's been miserable for the last few days. Crying and a bit feverish, not sleeping or eating well. She is teething like crazy and has cut a molar and a bottom front tooth so far. Because her nose has been so stuffy I wanted to rule out an ear infection so I just had the doctor check. Her ears looked good. He said I could go to the pharmacy and pick up some ear drops that numb the pain they can get in their ears from teething.
So as I was packing all the kids back in the van I said "now we are going to see Daddy at work!". Chelsey said "Yay, and he can come to the farm with us!"
Confused, I asked "What? What farm?"
Chels: "The farm, the one the doctor said to go to".... I guess she was thinking "farm-acy". Ha ha ha.
4 comments:
ha ha ha...so cute!
SO CUTE! Hey what are those ear drops called. Grace is going through the exact same thing..she is so grumpy, pulling at her ears and wants to be held all the time. It just isn't like her. HOpe your little one starts feeling better SOON!
Super cute!! So glad you shared it.
Hehe...very cute!!!
Post a Comment