I'm back..... with a new computer (finally). And I also feel like a new person these days. I guess I have a new outlook on life. A lot has happened, some good, some not so good. But I have learned a lot about myself and how I want my life to be.
I went shopping for black Friday for the very first time this last weekend and it was great.... one catastrophe after another which really makes for a fun time. I'd blog about it but the house is in need of some female love and care and both little girls are asleep and the other three are at school so it is the perfect time to clean (when nobody is following me around messing it up).
5 comments:
So glad you are back!! I hope life is going well, and I'd love to hear about your new outlook.
andy! i've missed you! so glad you're back. looking forward to hearing what you've been up to.
and you guys should come back here.
wwoohooo!
Nice to see you here again!!!
Hey, guess who's probably moving back to Lethbridge in a while? I'll give you a hint.... These White Chocolate chip cookies won't be done for at least an "HOUR"! Maybe we can make Rice Krispie Squares with red & green jube jubes in them..... I hear that can be messy though. :) I've been wondering what's happening with you lately. Hope all is well! Love ya Andy!
Post a Comment