Monday, December 21, 2009

forever

My parents were sealed together in the temple on Saturday night. My mom was also sealed to her parents. It was a special night and it was great to see family and friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. I was not only a guest but a participant as well. I wish I could somehow describe the feelings that I had that night as I sat all alone in sealing room. It's been some time since I knelt there with Dan and I thought a lot about our relationship and all that we have been through together. I felt not only immense feelings of peace that night but also of hope for the future, unwavering love, and strength to get me through the tough times.

I'm so grateful for the knowledge that I have of eternal life. I'm grateful to know that Dan and I really are together forever. I'm grateful for forgiveness and for prayer and for my Saviors love.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

What a wonderful blessing! I am so happy for you and your family.

Vanessa said...

how wonderful for you and your family.

Jill said...

Andrea- that is awesome!

Lorraine said...

I can't believe how different robert and i feel. I guess we could describe it as COMPLETE. What a wonderful blessing the gospel is in our lives.