Last night I had Kami and Paige sitting on my lap. Like all mothers do, I'm sure, I was admiring my pretty little girls. I looked at Dan and said to him and to the girls something like "what are we going to do when the boys come around wanting to take these girls on dates?"
Paige looked at me aghast and firmly announced "not go with boys, me stay home with mom" (thatta girl, baby)
Kami on the other hand said "well, I guess I'll go, but only if they're taking me shopping!"
Good luck future boyfriends. I hope you have time to have an after school job (what with all the extra-curricular activities you'll be involved in to keep you out of trouble) .... a good one too, because Kami's shoe collection is not cheap.
3 comments:
Kami is a hoot. Luckily it's not a gold jewellery fetish. All your girls are going to be beautiful so watch out.
lol
Too funny! I missed seeing you guys last week -- we'll have to plan to get together again soon...
Post a Comment