Being there has helped me more than words can say.I know my family is forever. I have hope. I feel love. I know I am never alone in anything. I feel peace. All of this even when times are tough. It's like life support to me. Above everything else.... I am happy.
8 comments:
amen.
it's nice to read your post again. i love them... always full of insight and inspiring.
I have been missing you Andy. It is awesome to have a place to feel loved and cared for.
I loved this post.
Simple, yet sooo not.
I love being in the temple as well. It makes everything make sense doesn't it. I always feel happy there.
Glad to hear you write again. You really write well!
Hey Andrea, just wanted to say hi and that i miss you. It is such a comfort to know the temple is there through good times and bad, its the perfect place to to regain perspective. i hope you and your family are well...
ang
I love spending time with you in the Temple. I feel like I understand life a lot better after I've been there. Let me know when you want to go again. I'll go with you or babysit.
I love this post Andrea! It's so 100% true when times are tough and when they're not The Temple does bring so much peace and makes life just feel better and make much more sense even if it (life) is the furthest thing from ease. I hope you are doing ok and that all is well or will be soon. One thing is true, you do have a beautiful family. Hang in there and keep this simplistic, perfect perspective!! You're a great mom and wife, I can just tell!
I Hope You all Have a Merry Christmas!!!
P.S. I love that picture and angle of the Temple. Did you take the picture? There's something really cool about it and the angle of it.
It would be nice to do a session together when we come up! You are a great mom and example to your children. Keep up the good work! We love you tons!
Post a Comment