Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Santa Says
The other day we were wandering the toy store. I was trying to get ideas for Christmas. The kids were excited about everything they saw and their wish lists were getting longer and longer. I`m sure I`m not alone when I say that when my kids look at toys they find at least 6 things each that they just have to have that minute. I continued to remind them all that we were just looking and that they`d have to put that toy on their list for Santa. At some point Paige had snagged a Winnie the Pooh tub toy and stashed it under her arm and continued to peruse the shelves. I think I must have said ``oh, yes, you`ll have to ask Santa for that` at least 50 times. I guess Paige was tired of hearing it because when I told her to put the tub toy back on the shelf and gently reminded her of ``asking Santa`, she turned to me wide eyed and totally exasperated and said``I did-ah, and-ah Santa said-ah yes-ah!``
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SO cute!!
Ha! She's got a smart head, that one :)
ha ha! that is hilarious. i can totally hear her saying that. and her hair is awesome!
Ha ha ha...She's such a cutie!
She is too smart! I got a good laugh out of this one.
Post a Comment