Friday, August 20, 2010

jammies

For a while now I've been trying to remember to get a picture of Talie wearing these pajamas. All five of our kids have worn them. They are cheap, from Walmart. I remember buying them for Ty during the summer when it was crazy hot and he needed something to sleep in that wasn't too hot. They have been worn so often, soft and comfortable, in those summer months. This is the last summer we will have them. If I pass them on the new owners will most likely pass over them as a worn out pair of pj's not worth keeping, so I'll probably keep them.
Taking a picture of Talie is easier said than done. She takes after her big sister Kami and does not enjoy having her picture taken. Tonight, she did pretty good.....
for some reason she thinks she needs to pinch her face when I take her picture....?.....?....

Dan and I got a good laugh out of this one....... bahaha... Paige's face!..... ha ha!

...and then Paige wanted me to take one of her sore finger which I closed in the bathroom door today. I feel awful every time I look at it. Sorry Paige!
Sadly, I don't have a picture of all of the kids in these pajamas. If only I'd known when I bought them how special they would become.

5 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

She has to show off those adorable cheeks!

ec said...

so cute. i love unexpected things become so special.

also? paige has the best eyes.

themccarthys said...

you can pass them down to me and would cherish them just as you have

those pic are so fun

missLaura said...

Talie pinches her cheeks for pictures because she knows how irresistible they are for the rest of us. Seriously, that picture? I'd die to pinch those cheeks!

Christal said...

They are so cute! and her poor finger ! love pj pass downs I have a few like that for my kids they just become like a pleasant memory of each kid i get attached to things like that! Your kids are getting so big! Love the previuos post too! Not praying for patience maybe I should try it too!