Monday, October 4, 2010

pooped

twice.

i was starting to truly believe that she was not getting it at all.

i was convinced i was going to give up and try again in a few months.

yesterday

and this morning

talie told us she needed to poop and then proceeded to poop on the potty.

hallelujah.

4 comments:

Angie said...

YAY!!! isn't it so awesome when they have the "lightbulb" moment and they just get it!

Julie Lybbert said...

Must be nice!! We just need ONE success, just ONE and I'm sure Olivia will have her own lightbulb moment. I guess I just need to be patient and keep taking her. One of these times it will happen.

ec said...

yay! go talie!

i can't believe you've potty trained five kids. hoo-rah for no more diapies!

Lorraine said...

I knew she was smart. She is lucky to have two sisters who like to help her, if that's what you call it. It's so funny to watch how close the three little ones are. I hope they will always take care of each other.