Saturday, October 16, 2010

sock skeletons

Dan had to work this morning so the kids and I decided it was a good day to try a Halloween project that I've been wanting to do all week. So like any other time I try to get something done, the house got trashed..... there was fluff, buttons, and beans everywhere.....
The "big kids" working hard stuffing their skeletons....
I think all the mess was worth it though... what do you think?
Meet our new friends....



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Maja said...

Those are so stinking cute - I don't know what I love more - the sock skeletons themselves, or how sassily you have them posed around the house!!

Julie Lybbert said...

Very cute!

I also really love your mantle clock!

missLaura said...

very cute Andy.

leah jane said...

oooh, nice work!! i'm impressed you pulled that off with so many kidlets. :)

ec said...

so cute!

Rayanna Hogg said...

SO SO cute!!

Alana said...

Those are awesome!

Lorraine said...

I want some too. I guess I have to wait until you do all the ones for the achievement day girls. You are such a good Mom and Daughter. Love ya Andrea.

Anonymous said...

Andy you're so talented-they're so
lucky to have you as a mother. Keep up the good work! I love the pictures of the kids! Love, Aunt Sharon

Sharon said...

ADORABLE!! thanks for leaving the link.

Christal said...

um those are the cutest skeletons I've ever seen !! You are so talented!!

Candace said...

Those are the coolest things I have ever seen. Where the heck did you get the idea to make them? Too cute, and great job kids!