Thursday, December 16, 2010

thank goodness....

I was tagged. It's motivating me to finally write on here. Things have been so busy around here I just haven't had the time... and when I have had the time, I've been too grouchy to find something nice to write! Ha!

Here goes:
4 shows I watch - Glee, Survivor, Full House re-runs, and I honestly can't think of another one.

4 phrases I say a lot - please, nice, stop picking your eyebrows, and stupid dog!

4 things I've learned from the past - not to give up, to forgive, that I'm never alone, there's nothing better than good friends.

4 places I'd like to go - Hawaii, New York, eastern Canada, anywhere alone or with just Dan.

4 things I did yesterday - had a movie night, did a lot of laundry, felt happy, took care of Kami (who broke her collar bone on Tuesday)

4 things I love about winter - shoveling (so fun!), hot chocolate, feeling cozy and warm inside with my family, Christmas!

4 things on my wish list - a cookie/muffin scoop, to get my new family pictures printed!, itunes cards, new slippers, new jeans, an overnight date with Dan... oh, was that more than four? oops!

4 people I tag - Shaunie, Julie L, Melissa A, and Crystal H. Have fun!

Oh! and thanks Jen!

2 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

We watch Full House reruns too! poor Kami. She's lucky to have such a good Mommy to take care of her! I hope she recovers quickly.

Anonymous said...

So sad about Kami! Ouch! How did that happen anyway? Thanks for the offer (a few days ago) to take Makenna to the concert -- thankfully it worked out for me to go... I didn't see you though -- where were you sitting? Ty was standing pretty near Makenna, so that was fun! :o) I thought they did a great job! I'll see if I can get my post done sometime today (before Makenna gets home, or it will never happen!) Talk to you soon!