Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 3 and 4

My Siblings and Parents

Well, it's late and I'm tired so here's my family tree.

My mom is married to my step-dad. But he is my dad. There are 7 kids altogether. Biologically, I have one older brother and one younger sister. I ended up with two brothers named Jason. Dan's parents have been married for 40 (!) years. There are also 7 kids on Dan's side. It adds up to many, many cousins for my kids. Which is great.

Some live near, some live far. I love them all and look forward to times when we get to see everyone.

Something You're Looking Forward To
I cannot wait for the day when I can say to my family. "Okay, everybody get in the car and let's go". And then I can get in the car, buckle only myself up and drive away.

I'm getting close. I'm down to one car-seat and two boosters. Yahoo.
Oh... and..... uh huh. I've still got it.......

6 comments:

Jackie S. said...

Oh man, I cannot even dream of that day yet when my kids all get in the car by themselves. I think that it's because we are too far from there....we were close and then we decided to have baby #2...hehe. That is SUCH a cute picture of you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

your looking hot!!!

Jill said...

It is a cute pic of you-I love your cardigan.

I have all 3 kids in car seats right now, when can Dani go in a booster seat-is Paige already in one? D just turned 5 but I thought she had to be 40 pounds?

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your 'Day _' posts! Does it take you forever to think of something to write for them? I must need to get to know myself a little better, cause I didn't come even close to thinking of a bunch of things about myself in the few minutes I was reading yours.... :o) Cute picture of you too!

Carrie said...

I love that you're doing this! When everyone was doing it last month, I wanted to do it too but thought I'd wait till January. Love it.

the Woods said...

no car seats would be A-MAZ-ING. Seriously. Three kids in car seats right now is killing me this winter. You look awesome...cute pics.