Something that Stresses You Out
I guess I have all of the usual stresses. Am I a good enough mom, will my family be healthy and happy, what are we going to have for dinner... that sort of thing. But if I had to pick just one thing that stresses me out a bit more than other things it would have to be (drum roll please)
missing out on an opportunity to serve someone or help somebody who really needs it. I hope (and pray) that I am in tune enough to know when or if someone needs me. Over the last year and a half I've had the opportunity to receive service and love and help from so many people. It made such a difference in my life and in my kid's lives too. I really really want to be of great help to someone in need.
3 comments:
I also feel like I need to serve others. Since Robert's poor health I have sort of stuck to home. I will pray to Heavenly Father to let me know when I need to serve someone. I know you have serve others but understand the need to do more.
Andy, you are so unselfish to think like this. It's interesting to see that the same things that stress a mother of 5 can be the same stressors of a mother of 1 (plus a few other things on both accounts I'm sure). As for serving others, sometimes your blog posts alone are doing that for others.
Andy if that is your biggest stress then I think you're guaranteed a spot in heaven. You are inspiring!
Post a Comment