Have you ever had a big decision to make and feel like you should pray about it.... but deep down you don't want to pray about it because you've already made up your mind and you're pretty sure it might not be the same answer you'd get through prayer?
Well, that's me. Ha.
Please tell me I'm not the only person who feels this way sometimes......
7 comments:
i hear you! hard decisions especially when you already know what it should be then if the answer is different its hard to decipher if its real or what I want!! Prayers!
Oh, I totally agree....lots of times, I feel like I already know the answer, but I'm not ready to accept the answer yet, so I just pray that I will be okay with getting whatever answer I need...its a tricky thing, but it always works out for the better in the end, no matter how grim it looks at the beginning.
All. the. time.
In fact, there is some praying I've been delaying for that very reason. Thanks for giving me a nudge to get on it. :)
o yes! going through it now! lol
been there, done that.
good luck :)
Totally. It is such a hard feeling. Hope yours turns out well :)
Totally! That is how I eventually ended up here in Claresholm. :) And now I am actually glad I went with the answer to my prayer. Who would have thought?
Post a Comment