Today it was Fast and Testimony Meeting.
A man in a wheel chair bore his testimony. He used the travelling microphone so was not talking up from the pulpit.
His voice carried through the mic out of the speakers in the ceiling of the chapel. I didn't think anything of it when Talie was looking all around the room and at the roof.
She turned to me, wide-eyed, pointing up to the pulpit, "Mom! You hear that talkin'?! It's a monster!"
She couldn't see the man in the wheelchair speaking into the mic. All she knew was someone was talking and there was nobody up at the pulpit!
***********
Outside the church there was a tree covered in lady bugs. Naturally, the girls all had to find one to bring home.
Chelsey was wearing her baptism dress (white!). Somebody put their ladybug on Chelsey's dress.
She yelled "Quick! Quick, get it off! Before it releases it's natural juices on my white dress!"
4 comments:
Ba ha ha! That is seriously so hilarous! Chelsey especially cracked me up - I was laughing outloud when I read it :)
LOL - I noticed that happening from a few rows back. :-)
Chelsey - too funny!
natural juices? one can't even write lines that good
ha ha that totally made me laugh! Your girls are so fun!
Post a Comment