Tuesday, May 31, 2011

lost

Every morning we drive Dan to work.

Every morning on the way home Paige asks me to lose her. I do.

When we get home I open the door of the van to get her out of her seat and there she sits with a blanket over her head.

I gasp. I cry. "Where is my Paigey-poo?! She's lost! I lost her! Oh no....."

She quickly pulls the blanket off her head.

I scream. She laughs hysterically, like it's the funniest thing that's ever happened. (and that it didn't happen yesterday, and the day before.....)

I unbuckle her and we hug. Then I go around to Talie's side of the van.

There she sits with her blanket over her head......

Every morning.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love it! i love how kids really think that we cant see them or the blanket!

Carrie said...

Haha! Kids are so funny.

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! :)

Chelsey said...

That's so cute. We 'lose' our kids every night before bed over here. They both go running into Cade's room to 'hide' under the covers - it's the same thing every night and yet they laugh like it is the first time every time. I have to admit, I love it too!

Andrea said...

That's cute!

cc said...

ha ha....too cute

missLaura said...

Owen plays the same game. it is cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on winning the Best Bites Cookbook on Cristal's blog! Lucky girl -- their recipes are so awesome -- we made the chicken taquitos last night and they were super delish! Have fun with it! :)