I enjoyed myself a l'il project this afternoon.
No offense mom but the snowmen just weren't cutting it for me this year. Love you though!

Old sheet we never use? new tree skirt? sure!

Not quite finished but outta time for today. Much better all ready.

Oh, and I absolutley love the cover of the
Ensign this month. Can't get enough of it. Can't wait to read it!

6 comments:
I love the new tree skirt you made. It is really cute. You are so talented,I think you got that from Auntie Shirley and my Mom.
Cute Treeskirt and I also am in love with the Ensign Cover. I'm pretty obsessed with any Mary Joseph & Jesus pic...but I have to say that is one of the best I've seen as well. I've read a few articles and stories and it's as great as the picture on the front!! I love your post below by the way...those are the best kind...a day in the life of...for future reading especially! You've got such a great outlook on life and I love the way you write it down. Keep Posting!
holy talent! i just take random fabric and stuff it around the bottom:)
so cute! i love the treeskirt... make me one? ha!
I wish blogs had a like button. Especially on the pictures - because I like, no *love* the new tree skirt!! Super cute!!!
Holy cow, look at you go! All the blogs, the "project", sounds like you guys are doing well! Thanks for the updates, I miss my Leth friends!
Post a Comment